Thursday, November 26, 2009

Exhausted- Forth day of work.

Ohmy. Im exhausted. Work is killing me. Besides shelving of books and putting the book covers, I have to recognise the categories of books for every departments and where the books are located. Well,The bookstore is really huge & there are soo many books around!! How m I going to memorise all of them? Im wondering.
Yesterday, there was a customer who asked me where were the books about psychology located.As Im not sure where it is,I approached one of my manager and she gave me a look.=.= Alright, I knew this is my forth day of work and I ought to know where it is by now but still I tend to forget somehow. Probably I had taken medicine before the day which made me felt a bit drowsy. Anyway, I will definitely try my best to memorise every corner of the bookshelves and prove to my manager that I can do it.

工作的第四天.
又生病了…整个人真的很累…
这份工作 没有让我前进的动力
这么累 这么忙 是为了什么?
纯是为了打发时间还有赚钱?还是逃避?

在坚持些什么 有時连自己也不是太懂。

只能说 读书还是最好的
又想念 学校的日子

OS 不能放弃啊,诗慧! 再辛苦、再累 都要熬过去!!
只剩一个月三天。

`我到底寻找的是什么?

No comments: