Sunday, November 8, 2009

Indulgence


It's time to give myself a break! I had been preparing for e exams so here was a lil indulgence- caffe latte. I went to 'spinello' a few days back. `dunno how to spell.. Anw it was soo nice yet fattening-let's put tat aside for the time being.. hehe. >_<
I had bought a strawberry cheese tart for my sister too. Actually I was the one who wanted to eat as it was really tempting BUT im afraid of gaining weight so yeah. sound so mean uh~shh.. ahha! I had a small bite after all but it was not as good as the one from japan- The Glace. Aww..feel like eating now..I shall go there again but heard from my sister that it has moved to 'tanjong bajar' or sth. no longer in the shop near Chinatown; it's further than Chinatown. @_@

ahha. this little candy boy~ just happened to see this photo in my phone. It was taken on the last day of school. HE is a sec one boy who will always stay back in school till the school library closed. As I was also staying in school to do my revision till late evening, I know him somehow. He is a really cute & funny boy who loves to eat chocolates and candies.He will always get it from me as I will always have them while I'm studying.^_^
Although we have known each other for a mth or so, we get along really well.It's rather weird & amazing..don't u think so?
Alright, it's 1.32am now. shall go to bed now.Good night!

No comments: