Friday, November 20, 2009

The Orientation


Woots. Today is e orientation of my work. Well, I was given e big picture of what we will be doing and how to provide good customer services.The rules and regulations are so much like my school rules. Now then I know the purposes of my school rules and also the importance of CCAs. I will definitely learn a lot from this job though my contract ends in 31 December.

Oh yes,I have met new friends today too! No, they are my colleagues I should say.They are so much different from my classmates, be it in their attitude or the ways they talk.hmm. All these are really so new & a challenge to me. IM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO MY JOB ON MONDAY! ^_^


在人来人往的早上
看着人们匆匆忙忙
地铁和巴士里都像沙丁鱼一样挤满了人 然后抵达目的地
大家都好像有前进的动力 充实的人生 往自己的理想或梦想迈进
而我呢?

PS 原来无论是做什么事 最重要是调整心态

No comments: